- Dates: September 20th – 23rd
- Location: Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Trintech is a proud sponsor of SSO Week! We’re excited to join this innovative event that brings professionals together to connect with shared services industry leaders. SSOW Autumn is dedicated to providing attendees with the tools, talent and business connections to drive you forward in your shared services journey.
Join us in Las Vegas & get 20% off with code SSOWAUTUMN22SPON!
Session Title: Leveraging Financial Close Automation for a More Sustainable Future
Financial close automation can provide insight into how to navigate the current economic environment, while also providing for sustainable transformation within your SSC or GBS. Many organizations are quickly realizing that their technology investments to support the financial close process are lacking and yet are critical for success. Looking ahead, moving away from the tedious, manual tasks of the financial close process (whether insourced or outsourced) to focus the majority of time and effort on analyzing data will help drive the strategic direction of the business.
During this session Trintech and Nationwide will discuss:
- Why financial transformation projects should be considered to drive competitive advantages
- How removing low value repetitive manual tasks can enable a shift of focus to delivering insights
- How technology can strengthen your compliance framework of the retained and outsourced organizational teams