Date: Wednesday, May 19th, 2021
Time: 11:00am PT | 1:00pm CT | 2:00pm ET | 6:00pm GMT | 7:00pm CET
Despite the overwhelming evidence that cloud-based applications greatly benefit an organization, many business entities still continue to navigate the financial close with on-premises environments that come with manual, outdated processes. However, as unprecedented changes accelerate the shift to a hybrid or remote environment, cloud-based infrastructure is critical to support the future of global accounting.
Join this webinar where Trintech will discuss:
- Challenges organizations face without a cloud-based solution in place
- 6 reasons why your organization should deploy a cloud-based solution to automate your financial close process
- Best-in-class examples of companies who have achieved significant ROI with a cloud-based solution
Register to this webinar
*This event is worth .5 CPE Credit!
- Discuss the challenges organizations face without a cloud-based solution in place
- Learn the 6 reasons why your organization should deploy a cloud-based solution to automate your financial close process
- Hear best-in-class examples of companies who have achieved significant ROI with a cloud-based solution
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting