SMART Data capabilities significantly reduce both the time spent on manual processing and the dependence on internal IT services and external developers. Trintech’s internal experts are able to handle even very complex situations and requirements.
The elements of Cadency’s SMART Data include:
- Cadency’s pre-built certified ERP Connectors integrate with leading ERPs and are bi-directional in nature—allowing for data transfer seamlessly between Cadency and your ERP.
- Cadency Gateway facilitates bi-directional data connectivity for those data sets that need file or API-based connectivity, data cleanup, data transformation or handling interface variations. Cadency Gateway provides customers an immensely flexible solution that can be configured to accommodate a wide variety of requirements without expensive and time-consuming custom development and maintenance. Cadency has APIs that allow customers to link their unique Payroll, Tax, Treasury and systems of record to their system of controls.
- Cadency’s built-in APIs (including the Workiva API) help you build fully automated and custom integrations in order to remove the risk of manual data transfers between Cadency and the Office of Finance’s application ecosystem.
- Cadency DaaS makes accessing, managing and leveraging data easy and cost-effective while offering high- accuracy and configurable controls. Data is extracted and transformed for housing into a Business Intelligence tool of your choice.
- Cadency reporting has a dedicated reporting platform that enables users to design and schedule reports. Cadency users can utilize standard reports or build custom reports to help measure the performance of the finance operation and in addition provide Audit reports for all key changes.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CADENCY'S SMART DATA
Cadency’s pre-built ERP connectors integrate with any ERP system (or systems) and remove the need to develop custom integration code – reducing the cost, time and risk of data integration.
Cadency’s built-in APIs help you build fully automated and custom integrations in order to remove the risk of manual data transfers between Cadency and the Office of Finance’s application ecosystem.
Resources for Cadency's SMART DATA
How to Create Reliable Financial Statements Before, During, and After Your SAP S/4HANA Transition
Account Analysis and the Data Management Strategy Challenge
Take Advantage of Smart Data with Cadency for Quick ROI
Integrating your Record to Report (R2R) Solutions with RPA for Scalability throughout Your Office of Finance
Are you maximizing human intervention in repetitive processes? As the Office of Finance makes the shift from tactical to strategic value creator and starts to...Learn More
Cadency Certified SAP ERP Connector
To help you maximize the value of your ERP investment Trintech has created an unparalleled pre-built SAP® certified connector for Cadency to seamlessly connect and use your data in Cadency, the world’s only comprehensive system of controls that weaves all Record to Report activities into a single, centralized process.
Schedule A Demo Now
Want to learn more? Schedule a demo today to see why some of the world’s largest corporations trust Cadency.