We seek to become the leading financial software provider by empowering the offices of finance to maximize value within their organizations.
We strive to lead through technological innovation, financial experience, and superior service that help our customers continuously improve the efficiency, reliability, and strategic insights of their financial operations.
We’re thankful for our employees, who share the commitment of delighting our customers across the globe. They are the foundation of our continued growth and success each year.Chief Executive Officer
We focus on growth both in terms of our team and our customers. Growth is an action-oriented approach to optimize our opportunities
We strive to provide the highest level of satisfaction to customers in all that we do.
We respect and trust one another, understanding that it is through our collaborative efforts that we will achieve personal and organizational success
We act with integrity towards each other and also our customers
We continually evolve in all aspects of the business. We take advantage of advances in technology, changing market dynamics and new voices in our organization to challenge and overcome the status quo
Recognition & Awards
Our success at Trintech is a direct result of our corporate engagement and the ongoing dedication of our employees. Because of Trintech’s focus on finding the right talent and continuing to attract the best and brightest to join our growing team, we have been honored with a multitude of awards including Inc. 5000, the Best and Brightest Program, Tech Titans and many more!
- 2021: Tech Titans – Emerging Company CEO
- Tech Titans’ Emerging Company CEO award recognizes an influential executive within an emerging company in the technology and communications industry.
- 2021: Tech Titans – Fast Tech
- Tech Titans’ Fast Tech award honors the fastest growing technology companies in North Texas based on three-year revenue growth.
- 2021: No. 216 on the Inc. 5000 Regionals Texas List
- Born of the annual Inc. 5000 franchise, this regional list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the Texas economy’s most dynamic segment – its independent businesses.
- 2021: Dallas/Fort Worth’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- Trintech has been named one of DFW’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For by the National Association for Business Resources for the past 6 years.
- 2019: Dallas Business Journal One of the Best Places to Work
- DBJ’s 17th Annual Best Places to Work Awards Program honors companies across multiple communities in North Texas – from McKinney to Fort Worth to Dallas – and come from a variety of industries, with the most popular being professional services, banking and financial services, technology and commercial real estate.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Here at Trintech, we place a high priority on not only extending exceptional service to our customers but also encouraging our global workforce to be of service to their local communities. Every Trintech office across the world participates in service efforts throughout the year to support environmental sustainability, health and wellness, and family and youth. In addition to our team efforts, employees are granted up to two days of paid volunteer every year to give back to an organization of their choosing.
Why Trintechers Love Trintech
Chris Goldkamp: Manager, Global Learning & Development
"Every single person in leadership is invested in you."
Jason Fogerty: Software Test Engineer II
"I could tell that first day that it was a close-knit group."
We firmly believe in the necessity of a diverse workforce. Trintech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.