Finance is at the beginning and end of everything – both enabling organizational change and measuring its impact.
An intelligent finance function makes data more accessible and actionable, provides data-driven analytics to gain more insights and attracts a new generation of finance leaders who thrive on rapid innovation. Join this webinar where Trintech and Accenture will discuss how to move the finance function away from a traditional book-keeping and backward-looking function to a predictive and proactive mindset by focusing on three main objectives:
- Harnessing the power of data
- Leading with new digital technologies
- Developing future F&A talent
Register to this webinar
Trintech may disclose your information to third parties for this direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at email@example.com.
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Discuss how to move the finance function away from a traditional book-keeping and backward-looking function to a predictive and proactive mindset
- Discuss how an intelligent finance function makes data more accessible and actionable
- Develop a plan to implement technology for greater confidence and control across your financial close process
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.