Meet us at Fagdagene 2019!
Fagdagene 2019 is a two-day-conference at Radisson Blu Scandinavia in Oslo for auditors, accountants, lawyers and other interested parties who have basic knowledge within these disciplines. At Fagdagene you’ll be able to choose from different courses and earn in total 14 continuing education hours. In addition, there will be awards and several exhibitors where Adra is present to connect with you!
Here’s an excerpt of courses for you to enjoy at Fagdagene
- The Auditor Profession and Revisorforeningen in 2025 by Managing Director Per Hanstad, Revisorforeningen
- New on Tax finings for Auditors by Certified Public Accountant Roald Haugland, BDO and Advocates Irene B. Weiby and Boye W. Berge, BDO Lawyers
- News from the Financial Supervisory Authority by Director Anne Merethe Bellamy, Financial Supervisory Authority
- Money laundering regulations in practice – no impossibility by Divisional Director Roar Østby, DNB
- Cross-border tax by lawyers Kim Fosshaug and Eivind FalckYtter, PwC
Check out the full program here.
If you like to talk to us at the event, sign up below and we’ll schedule a short session!
Date: November 25th – 26th 2019
Time: from 08:30am
Location: Radisson Blu Scandinavia, Holbergs gate 30, Oslo
Get more information about the event here.