After 19 years of acclaimed success, the 20th Shared Services for Finance & Accounting virtual conference, will continue to bring you expert testimony from a diverse group of shared services leaders across industries that will help you simplify, standardize, centralize, optimize, digitalize and prepare your shared services organization for future unexpected crisis.
- June 18th from 10:30am – 11:00am CT
- Speaker: Jackie Peters – General Accounting Design, Process & Systems Sr. Manager, HP
Title: HP’s Financial Transformation Journey – Continuous Innovation around People, Process & Technology
Abstract: There are three components to transforming your finance organization to world-class levels of efficiency and effectiveness – People, Process and Technology. However, these three components can also be the biggest challenges your office of finance faces if any one of these components is considered without the attention of the other two. HP is a world-class example of a company that has implemented a continuous innovation strategy and deployed Trintech’s ReconNET™ and Cadency® solutions that have helped align all three of these critical components.
- Learn how HP leverages Trintech’s ReconNET and Cadency solutions
- Understand where automation can reduce the time and effort in your reconciliation and journal entry processes
- Review best practices learned during the solution rollout
- Hear the ROI you can achieve through automation