Date: Tuesday, April 27th
Time: 8:00am PT | 10:00am CT | 11:00am ET | 4:00pm GMT | 5:00 CET
As organizational environments increasingly become more complex, compliance-focused and technology-driven, CFOs and controllers have even greater pressure to ensure the integrity of the financial close. Failures in the close process result in, at best, time-consuming rework and at worst, materiality issues that can lead to misstatements, restatements, decreased valuations and maybe even personal liability.
Join this webinar where Trintech will discuss the:
- Top month-end close challenges organizations are facing today
- 5 best practices to achieve a quicker and more accurate month-end close
- ROI your team can quickly achieve with the right processes and technology in place
Register to this webinar
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Discuss top month-end close challenges organizations are facing today
- Learn 5 best practices to achieve a quicker and more accurate month-end close
- Discover the ROI your team can quickly achieve with the right processes and technology in place
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting