Date: Thursday, October 29th
Time: 11:00am PT | 1:00pm CT | 2:00pm ET | 7:00pm GMT | 8:00pm CET
For some industries, the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s new CECL accounting standard is one of the most challenging accounting change projects in more than a decade. The transition to CECL will not only impact how companies calculate their loss reserves, but will fundamentally change processes in both finance and credit risk management. The adoption of the CECL standard will likely affect internal controls and the need for data not previously used for financial reporting purposes.
Register to our upcoming webinar where CFGI and Trintech will be discussing:
- What key considerations companies should think about as they adopt the CECL standard
- Why a clear roadmap to implementing the CECL standard is critical to your success
- How technology can play a critical role in strengthening your internal controls
Register to this webinar
Trintech may disclose your information to third parties for this direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at email@example.com.
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Learn what key considerations companies should think about as they adopt the CECL standard
- Discover why a clear roadmap to implementing the CECL standard is critical to your success
- Find out how technology can play a critical role in strengthening your internal controls
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting