Date: Thursday, May 13th
Time: 8:00am PT | 10:00am CT | 11:00am ET | 4:00pm GMT | 5:00 CET
As Finance and Accounting (F&A) teams are being tasked with “doing more with less” — leading the organization with timely insights, driving digital transformation initiatives, and navigating a changing regulatory environment— they are quickly realizing leveraging manual, siloed processes are no longer a sustainable way to work.
Organizations are now leveraging technology to move away from the tedious, manual tasks of the financial close process to focus the majority of time and effort on analyzing data that will help drive the strategic direction of the business.
During this webinar, Trintech, Workiva, and DHG will discuss:
- The challenges of month-end close and reporting processes
- How Trintech and Workiva’s connected reporting platform gives you greater confidence and control across your financial reporting process
- Quick ROI your team can achieve by leveraging automation
Register to this webinar
Trintech may disclose your information to third parties for this direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Discuss the challenges of month-end close and reporting processes
- Learn about the quick ROI your team can achieve by leveraging automation
- Discover how Trintech and Workiva’s connected reporting platform gives you greater confidence and control across your financial reporting process
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting