Date: Thursday, September 24th
Time: 8:00am PT | 10:00am CT | 11:00am ET | 4:00pm GMT | 5:00 CET
As organizations look to reduce the cost of their finance and accounting teams, it is essential for them to find the balance between reducing workloads while still maintaining control of the balance sheet reconciliation process. For this reason, firms are increasingly looking to implement global, risk-based reconciliation policies.
By taking a risk-based approach to reconciliations, resources can be focused on the higher-risk activities while those tasks with lower risk can be done less frequently. With a global approach, the process can be standardized, rationalized and the appropriate actions can be taken dependent on the risk.
Join this webinar where Trintech will discuss:
- Why organizations are looking to technology to standardize and automate balance sheet reconciliations
- How to create a risk-based reconciliation policy in 4 steps
- Best-in-class examples of companies who have achieved this
Register to this webinar
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Discover why organizations are looking to technology to standardize and automate balance sheet reconciliations
- Learn how to create a risk-based approach reconciliation policy in 4 steps
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting