Date: Wednesday, October 21st
Time: 8:00am PT | 10:00am CT | 11:00am ET | 4:00pm GMT | 5:00 CET
Due to manual processes, disparate third-party systems, multiple currencies, and country-specific regulations and tax policies, etc., performing predictable and reliable intercompany accounting continues to be a growing challenge for Finance and Accounting (F&A) organizations across the world. In order to be a successful global organization, it’s critical to have an established process in place as the various entities conduct business with each other on trade and non-trade resources.
Join this webinar where Trintech and Capgemini will discuss:
- Challenges and risks faced by manually managing intercompany accounting
- How a System of Controls with preventative and detective controls can prevent bottlenecks and disputes at period-end
- Next steps your organization can take to improve your intercompany processes
Register to this webinar
Trintech may disclose your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at email@example.com.
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Discover the challenges and risks faced by manually managing intercompany accounting
- Learn the next steps your organization can take to improve your intercompany processes
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting