Date: Wednesday, April 14th
Time: 11:00am PT | 1:00pm CT | 2:00pm ET | 6:00pm GMT | 7:00pm CET
For many organizations, the financial close process has become highly complex due to an overreliance on manual, spreadsheet-driven processes. Late adjustments, confusing email chains, and a lack of document standardization results in accountants spending an inordinate amount of time on low-value and time-consuming tasks that add little value to the overall business.
Looking ahead, process standardization and automation will be a high priority for finance and accounting teams as they look to move away from these tedious, manual financial close tasks to focus more time and effort on actually analyzing the financial data that will help drive the strategic direction of their business.
Join this webinar to hear Trintech discuss:
- Challenges organizations face from a highly manual financial close process
- Current financial close process automation opportunities
- Customer success stories
- Next steps your organization should take to streamline and automate your financial close process
Register to this webinar
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Discuss the challenges organizations face from a highly manual financial close process
- Learn about current financial close process automation opportunities
- Discover the next steps your organization should take to streamline and automate your financial close process
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting