Reports to the VP of Customer Success, EMEA. The Director of Services, EMEA will lead a high performing team in developing and executing a world-class Professional Service delivery model for Trintech’s suite of products.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ultimate responsibility for the revenue, P&L, margins, and CSAT standards and targets for the Professional Services function across EMEA
- Provide strategic leadership and sound judgment in developing, training, and deploying resources of various levels of skill and experience appropriately across Trintech’s portfolio of services projects.
- Manage resources and delivery via the metrics of Professional Services operations, i.e. demand, capacity, utilization, pipeline and backlog measurement, project health and risk measurement, etc.
- Develop and coach employees through the effective use of Integrated Project Delivery (IDP) methodologies.
- Develop and implement new methodologies and processes to ensure effective and scalable delivery.
- Consistently measure and “fine tune” our services, resourcing models and delivery methodologies to meet P&L results for Trintech’s Services.
- Identify risks and opportunities across customer/project portfolio and maintain balance to achieve optimal revenue recognition with high quality delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Leverage business automation tools to streamline operations.
- Must interoperate with Sales, Finance, Legal, Operations and Senior Management in the course of processing/managing incoming demand, services contract development, and outgoing delivery.
- Drive P&L improvement programs, including addressing new business growth opportunities, operating cost optimization and pursuing third party vendor cost reduction.
- Work closely with global delivery leaders to ensure strategy and execution is aligned
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage customer expectations and escalations ensure that a clear action plan is developed and executed to ensure a successful conclusion.
- Influence others, through motivation and encouragement, to accomplish team goals.
- Responsibilities extend to managing our in-house data processing fulfillment team