Our Support Consultants are on the front line of making our customers successful. You’ll be responding to customer emails and phone calls covering a variety of needs, from simple requests to more advanced technical support. You’ll be responsible for digging into the customer situation and understanding the problem they’re having and then finding a solution. If we’re unable to find a solution, you’ll be responsible for working on reproducing the issue and then escalating it to engineering so they can find a resolution. Your role is critical to making sure our customers have a great experience and continue to use the software.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, via phone, email or web.
- Effectively troubleshoot and resolve application issues for multiple applications.
- Contribute to good collaboration within the department and on a global scale
- Obtain the required knowledge on Trintech’s processes, procedures and products to perform support tasks
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyse and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues, articles and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Key Deliverables:
- Single point of contact (SPOC) internal and external
- Support customers: E-mail, phone and chat
- Follow up guidelines for internal escalation.
- Conduct appropriate consultancy assignments
- Update relevant documentation
- Update Success Centre with required documentation
- Contribute to a good cooperative relationship and communication with customers, partners and prospects.
- License management
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Assist in training and onboarding new employees.
- Resolution time
- Customer satisfaction
- Time to first response