Recent global events have challenged companies in unprecedented ways, forcing them to reconsider how they work. Now, more than ever, standardisation, automation, visibility across the organisation and access to real-time insights are essential to run your business. Having the right technology in place allows Finance and Accounting teams to move away from tedious, manual tasks to focus their time on analysing the data that will help drive the strategic directions of their business.
In our upcoming interactive session, a panel of experts discuss the challenges Finance teams are facing when looking to automate their Finance processes and how these can be quickly and practically addressed.
Please complete this form to register.
Attend live to hear more about:
- The common challenges F&A teams are still facing in 2021 due to inefficient processes and a lack of automation.
- How to build a business case for automation.
- What are the potential pitfalls of an automation project and how to successfully avoid it.
- Best practice examples from companies who have successfully automated their Month-End close.
- Next steps your organisation should take towards building a resilient finance function in 2021
- Brian Rogers, VP of Global Customer Experience, Trintech
- Sophie Croft, Senior Controller, SDA
- Johan Ericsson, Manager, Capacent Finance
- Erika Savela, Manager, Capacent Finance
- Thembani Mtetwa, Senior Consultant, Trintech
If you’re a finance professional, join live on 21st January to hear how to address the challenges of a finance transformation project and what to expect in 2021.