In this live webinar hosted by Generation CFO’s Mark Cracknell and our very own Adra President, Darren Heffernan, we will examine some of the challenges of remote working and how technology can play a key role in addressing these. We will look at how you can improve your visibility and control over tasks, identify inefficient and problematic processes and increase efficiency through automation.
This session will examine how organisations of all sizes can quickly and easily improve and change the way their finance team works, taking a small step on the road to finance transformation. It will include:
• The challenge of managing remote teams
• How you can see and control activities and tasks
• Reducing the periodic spikes in activity (“flattening the curve”)
• How to automate manual tasks (such as IC agreements, transaction matching, reconciliations etc.)
• How you can make this happen now when you need it most
• Building a platform for the future
If you are looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of you team, whether they are WFH or not, this session is for you.