This session will examine how organisations of all sizes can quickly and easily improve and change the way their finance team works, taking a small step on the road to finance transformation. In a recent GENCFO survey, it was unsurprisingly identified that there is an increased demand being placed on an already busy finance team. More than ever it is critical that we are working as efficiently and effectively as possible. Key to achieving this is the automation of manual tasks so that the team can concentrate on more strategic activities and, as important, maintain a sensible work/life balance.
During this webinar you will hear Generation CFO’s, Mark Cracknell, and Trintech’s President, Mid-Market, Darren Heffernan, discuss:
- The challenge of managing remote teams
- How you can see and control activities and tasks
- Reducing the periodic spikes inactivity (“flattening the curve”)
- How to automate manual tasks (such as IC agreements, transaction matching, reconciliations etc.)
- How you can make this happen now when you need it most
- Building a platform for the future