Accountants expend inordinate amounts of time engaged in manual processes.
Whether it is matching transactional data which follow nominally predictable rules, or reconciling accounts regardless of their material impact on the financial statement, many of these activities result in time spent on items which may have a benign effect on the accuracy and reliability of your financial statements. So how can we improve the timeliness and accuracy of our financials without increasing labor costs?
By deploying Robotic Process Automation, Finance and Accounting departments are learning to work smarter, and more efficiently, ensuring their time and effort is focused on high-value activities that will drive the strategic direction of their organization.
During this webinar, we will discuss the:
- Evolution of Finance & Accounting
- Challenges with Manual Processes
- Benefits of Robotic Process Automation
- ROI Achieved by World-Class Organizations
- Next Steps to Incorporate RPA into your organization