You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you’ve landed in the right place. Reporting to the Solutions Architect, Business Applications Team, the role will join a team of ServiceNow system administrators and developers in the operational support of Trintech’s ServiceNow platform. You will monitor the incoming incident queue, work on enhancements to different modules, work on new and modify catalog builds, document, and maintain team’s process documents. You will also be responsible for issue resolution and troubleshooting of items in the incident queue, as well as researching Service-Now functionality as required.
- Working on Configurations and customizations to modules
- Working with the Agile module
- Field content & data population
- Tool configuration
- Functional and performance testing
- Ongoing user support & Onboarding of new teams and users
- Moving development work, code fixes, new work from one environment to another.
- Performing weekly releases
- Responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and delivering solutions for the ServiceNow platform
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand requirements and provide best practice advice on how to enhance the ServiceNow implementation
- Establishes and manages system integrations in ServiceNow
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each
- Researches and applies available ServiceNow hotfixes, patches and upgrades while ensuring configurations and customizations function as expected
- Manage incidents/problems related to the ServiceNow platform
- Develops and manages service portal and catalog items
- Develop and manage operational metrics reporting and dashboards
- Experience with Performance Analytics, Service Portal and custom integrations
- Ensures that service requests for new users, reports and other requests related to ServiceNow work are prioritized and completed
- Develops business rule workflow customizations in ServiceNow
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of intermediate complexity.
- Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans.
- Performs 24/7 on call support as applicable
- Support Salesforce Integration & Salesforce as needed. Cross-training in Salesforce Administration will be provided.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator Preferred
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2+ years with using ServiceNow or Salesforce
- The ideal candidate should have experience administering other systems, creating and maintain process documents.
- Fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business processes; experience working closely with SME’s, project managers, and process owners to capture business requirements, translate them into technical specifications and develop service now functionality is a plus.
- Salesforce Administration experience a plus
The compensation range is specific to the United States and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. A reasonable estimate of the range is $69,200- $86,500 plus applicable bonus.