Trintech is looking for an energetic Product Management Analyst to advance our goal of bringing great Record to Report Cloud solutions to market, and help our customers transform their financial processes.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We’re creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into product development, while growing the business. As part of our Product Management team, the Product Management Analyst will help Product Leaders with market research and analysis, to create future vision for our solutions to grow the business.
The Product Management Analyst will learn to be ultimately responsible for distilling market feedback into a detailed understanding of the market and our customers, while owning the creation, consolidation and reporting of key information, internally.
What you get to do:
· Create surveys to measure customer/user satisfaction with product features and services, to help create future product roadmap
· Gather targeted lists of new contacts for customer outreach research
· Conduct customer and prospect interviews
· Compile interview/survey results and create management level presentations, and present them
· Drive Win/Loss Analysis, and related reporting
· Find different data sources and compile specific information regarding markets, competitors and opportunities
· Gather competitive info, and develop competitive Battle Cards
· Review/refine the Battle Cards with Product Management, Sales and Presales Leadership
· Present the Battle Cards to Presales and Sales
· Extract and analyze data from various systems to help with roadmap process
· Work with cross-functional teams to gather necessary data
· Prepare and analyze data to determine key findings
· Create management level presentations outlining the findings, and present them
· Develop a pricing strategy based on competitive information, market intelligence, segment needs and willingness to pay, geographic constraints, Win/Loss analysis, and third-party research
· Maintain pricing subject matter expertise, staying abreast of new developments and best practices
· Develop tools and coach business teams to improve quality and deliver efficiency of pricing function
· Collaborate across various other business functions to drive the pricing strategy and changes, and integrate it with exiting tools and processes.