Trintech is a high-growth, private equity-owned software company with 500 employees in 9 countries. We are the leading provider of financial solutions for the Office of Finance with more than 3,000 customers in more than 100 countries including most of the Fortune 100. Our software solutions ensure the accuracy and integrity of their financial data and strengthen internal controls to support compliance requirements. We work hard and play hard and are rapidly scaling our talented workforce across the globe.
Reporting to the Solutions Architect, Business Applications, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform and integrated business applications. This role requires a strong analytical disposition and data-centric focus. As the Salesforce Administrator, you’ll have an integral part in managing projects and enhancements on the most interconnected system across our business units.
Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities listed below. The duties and responsibilities include the following, though other duties may be assigned:
· Collaborate with the Solutions Architect to assist in gathering requirements, documenting business processes, defining project objectives, and communicating with stake holders.
· Act as the point of contact for all internal user Salesforce requests, and system error reports.
· Handle numerous open tickets/requests daily to assist internal users with troubleshooting, training, and updating salesforce per management requests.
· Keep up to date on Salesforce platform updates and release schedules, manage roll out of new features and material system changes.
· Administer, configure, and enhance Salesforce.com using declarative tools. This includes custom fields and objects, validation rules, page layouts, record types, process builder, and flows, etc.
· Strong flow builder experience is required for this role
· Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of system data through use of admin tools to ensure consistent data quality. This includes data validation, normalization, purge and bulk data load utilities (e.g. Data Loader, RingLead, LeanData).
· Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
· Assess training needs and develop supporting training materials and system documentation.
· Assist with implementation and support of other business applications as needed.
Why Choose Trintech?
- Unlimited paid time off, including Team allocated volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and flexible hybrid in-office/remote work schedules.
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance
- Established Culture Council & Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Opportunities for career development including on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- An environment where you will have the opportunity to drive your career path, with the support of the head of the business applications team.
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by taking ownership of the issue, providing solutions when applicable, and escalating issues to the appropriate Trintech SME.
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your approach & actions impact other areas of the business, and curate your approach to meet the needs of each dept.
- You have a Growth Mindset: A desire to grow your skillset across different business applications, always looking for opportunities to learn and grow
Trintech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture.