“We”, “Us”, and “Our” refers to Trintech and “You” and “Your” refers to Subscriber, Customer, or Licensee as defined in the Agreement. Each also referred to as a “Party” or jointly the “Parties”.
Subscription Service Levels are designed to set expectations and help ensure that both Parties understand and agree to mutual levels of service.
1. Scheduled Maintenance. Periodic maintenance will be performed on the Subscription Services for system and software upgrades, service packs, hardware replacements and upgrades, and maintenance and backup procedures (“Scheduled Maintenance”). Scheduled Maintenance time does not count as downtime. Scheduled Maintenance typically is communicated no less than One week in advance, scheduled to occur on the weekend.
2. Availability. Services are offered based on an assumption of 99.7% average availability with respect to the Subscription Services during each quarter of the year.
3. Standard Support Hours. Our standard support hours are Monday-Friday 08:00 – 17:00 GMT+1 excl. Norwegian public holidays
4. Support Description. We provide support over email to all customers.
5. Sensitive Data. Only Data as described in Our Acceptable Usage Policy is allowed on the Subscription Services. With Your permission, Trintech Technical Support team may need to access data within your engagement in order to provide technical Support. Acceptable Usage Policy can be found at https://www.trintech.com/terms-and-conditions/adra.
6. Business Continuity. We have a Business Continuity plan designed to allow recovery within twelve (12) hours from the time a recovery event is initiated. The earliest recovery point might be 24 hours old as We take a daily backup, Daily backups beginning at approximately 1:00 AM CET (for Europe zone) and 1:00 AM CST (for US customer).
7. Response Time Goals. When alerted of a potentially critical problem by any of our monitoring systems, we will begin troubleshooting and addressing the problem. For downtime longer than 30 minutes, we will initiate contact with You via e-mail.
8. Cases are prioritized based on severity:
|Critical – Category A||The solution/service does not work at all, or there are errors or issues that affects critical functionality or critical data in the solution. No workaround exists.|
|Major – Category B||There are errors or issues with major functionality or major data in the solution that has a large negative impact on the customer’s ability to work effectively with the solution. It has a workaround, but it is not obvious nor user-friendly.|
|Minor – Category C||There exists errors or issues in the solution, but it only affects minor functionality or minor data. The customer can still use the solution with close to normal functionality, or it has an easy workaround.|
|Trivial – Category D||Errors or issues that do not affect normal functionality or data, and do not negatively impact productivity or efficiency.|
9. Support Contact Structure. We will take reasonable steps in assisting you in resolving problems with the subscribed Services, which may be reported from time to time by Subscriber.
Level 0 – Subscriber
- You need to designate 1-2 people (“Designated Users”) who can contact Our Support. These Designated Users may be administrators, Your IT or super users
- These Designated Users must have attended the Software product training.
- You are responsible for taking the first line of technical support and all end user issues and queries must be funnelled through the Designated Users. These Designated Users must try to isolate the problem and eliminate other factors as potential causes of the problem such as Your internet and network issues. The Designated Users are required to provide sufficient information and data to assist us to resolve any reported errors.
- This level of Support is referred to as Level 0 support.
Level 1 – Us
- Level 1 activities include logging the case into Our tracking system, determining the severity/ priority of the issue and attempting to resolve problems relating to the use or functionality of the system.
- This level may also require further analysis and resolution. Subscriber will also be informed if the issue falls outside the parameters of Support.
- In the event the issue fails outside of the parameters, You can request further assistance via Professional Services. Such Professional Services shall be chargeable at Our then current Professional Service rates.
- If We are unable to resolve the issue using Level 1 resources, then the issue will be escalated to Level 2.
Level 2 – Us
- We will receive an unresolved Level 1 support incident support.
- Level 2 Support provides resolution expertise in areas specific to the nature of the incident. A call-back may be required depending on the severity of the problem. This level may also require further analysis and resolution. If We are unable to resolve the issue using Level 2 resources, then the issue will be escalated to engineering or other appropriate resources.
- We will receive an unresolved Level 2 support incident for resolution via engineering and development resources.
- This escalation support works with the Level 2 support team to resolve issues related directly to product development.
- Incidents may require escalation to other teams/ departments within Our team.
- Escalation support is only available 0800 – 1700 (GMT+1).
The contact details for Our support department are:
Technical support and consultation for Supported Languages are provided in English and Norwegian.