Date: Wednesday, May 12th, 2021
Time: 11:00am PT | 1:00pm CT | 2:00pm ET | 6:00pm GMT | 7:00pm CET
Over the past couple of years, the CFO role has transformed from a tactical, “number crunching”, budget-developing role into a strategic financier and partner to the wider business. Today, the voice of the CFO is as important as the CEO, as both internal and external audiences look to this C-Suite executive as a voice of guidance in times of economic uncertainty to lead the organization into the future.
Join this webinar where Trintech will discuss:
- Challenges faced by today’s CFOs
- New expectations for the CFO
- How CFOs can leverage financial close automation to meet these new expectations
Register to this webinar
*This event is worth .5 CPE Credit!
- Discuss the challenges faced by today’s CFOs
- Learn the new expectations for the CFO
- Discover how CFOs can leverage financial close automation to meet these new expectations
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting