The NetSuite ERP plays a critical role in organisations, enabling customers to run their business in real-time with a single SaaS-based solution. As part of their finance team processes, NetSuite customers need to reconcile their NetSuite ERP information with multiple banks, credit card providers, point of sale systems, and more to close their books.
NetSuite has partnered with Adra for many years, to provide an automated solution to financial close processes – including bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, close task management, and balance sheet substantiation. In addition, the data needed is accessed directly through a direct integration, certified by NetSuite, maintained by Adra.
Fill out the form and learn how to:
- Automate parts of the financial close process that would otherwise require human intervention to extend the breadth of your ERP system
- Save time by automating reconciliation procedures and controls for bank, credit card and ecommerce transactions, control account / GRNI maintenance and many other data intensive reconciliations
- Standardise controls with a direct NetSuite integration, with comprehensive data matching rules, reconciler audit trails and comment fields
- Gain real-time visibility into your financial close within a single console
- Transform the financial close process with an easy to deploy, NetSuite-certified solution
- Michael Uram, Director of Product, Trintech
- Thomas Sutter, Finance Center of Excellence, Oracle NetSuite
- Alex Chitticks, Director for Digital Finance & Operations, Deloitte