Date: Wednesday, March 24th
Time: 11:00am PT | 1:00pm CT | 2:00pm ET | 6:00pm GMT | 7:00pm CET
Finance and accounting organizations continue to be pressured to provide insightful, real-time analytics to drive critical business decisions. Many are realizing an overreliance on highly manual, spreadsheet-driven processes that present a very real risk to the business is no longer a sustainable option.
With technology solutions readily available to improve both process efficiency and effectiveness, the challenge many companies face isn’t why they should transform their processes but how. The key to overcoming this challenge is creating a strong business case for investment and corresponding ROI.
Join this live discussion with Trintech and Citrin Cooperman to learn:
- How to identify bottlenecks in your financial close process
- Why organizations are looking to invest in financial close automation to resolve these bottlenecks
- How to use a robust ROI approach to reinforce your financial transformation business case
Register to this webinar
Trintech may disclose your information to third parties for this direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at email@example.com.
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Learn how to identify bottlenecks in your financial close process
- Discover why organizations are looking to invest in financial close automation to resolve these bottlenecks
- Discuss how to use a robust ROI approach to reinforce your financial transformation business case
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting