In 2019, online purchases represented only 16% of the $3.76 trillion in total retail sales in the U.S. However, the recent pandemic has flipped the script on that narrative as the U.S. eCommerce sales jumped to 33% by April 2020. That’s 10 years of industry growth in just three short months. This dramatic change in how consumers shop has also created significant challenges in how retail eCommerce businesses complete their everyday business process including their month-end close. In order to grow and adapt to the changing demands and behaviors of consumers, retail organizations must enable their finance functions with effective business processes and financial automation software so they can effectively close their books on time and deliver the critical business insights that is needed to keep pace in this evolving market.
Join this webinar with Trintech and Baker Tilly as we discuss how financial close automation can help retail organizations:
- Streamline and centralize internal financial processes
- Automate repetitive, low-risk tasks
- Import new financial records to simplify high-volume matching
- Configure custom accounting reports that give you greater transparency into your finances
Register to this webinar
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Discuss how financial close automation can help streamline and centralize internal financial processes
- Learn how financial close automation can help automate repetitive, low-risk tasks
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting