Date: Thursday, March 11th
Time: 11:00am PT | 1:00pm CT | 2:00pm ET | 6:00pm GMT | 7:00pm CET
According to The Hackett Group, accountants and financial personnel spend 65% of their time on manual, low-value processes. These processes include reconciliations, meaning accountants are likely to be focusing the bulk of their time on repetitive tasks as they complete the period-end close. The challenges that come from spreadsheets and other manual methods of reconciliations don’t have to impact your entire organization; financial automation solutions can pave the way for many benefits and opportunities to maximize your accountants’ time and effort.
Join this webinar where Trintech will discuss:
- Challenges organizations face by manually reconciling accounts in Excel
- How an automated solution can provide greater standardization, visibility and control over your balance sheet reconciliations
- ROI you can achieve from automating your balance sheet reconciliations
Register to this webinar
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Discuss challenges organizations face by manually reconciling accounts in Excel
- Learn how an automated solution can provide greater standardization, visibility and control over your balance sheet reconciliations
- Discover the ROI you can achieve from automating your balance sheet reconciliations
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting