Date: Thursday, July 16th
Time: 11:00am PT | 1:00pm CT | 2:00pm ET | 7:00pm GMT | 8:00pm CET
In today’s increasingly digital business landscape, everything is measurable. Businesses with a strong analytics program in place have a significant advantage over those that don’t. So, what are the key measurements we should be tracking in our financial close process and how can we ensure we deliver actionable intelligence that helps improve the efficiency, effectiveness and integrity of the period end close?
Join this webinar as we discuss:
- The risks faced by not measuring the right KPIs
- The top financial close KPIs you should be measuring
- How to utilize automation to effectively track and measure those KPIs without increasing costs
Register to this webinar
*This event is worth 1 CPE Credit!
- Discuss the risks faced by not measuring the right KPIs
- Learn about the top financial close KPIs you should be measuring
- Discuss how to utilize automation to effectively track and measure those KPIs without increasing costs
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting