Date: Tuesday, May 11th
Time: 8:00am PT | 10:00am CT | 11:00am ET | 4:00pm GMT | 5:00 CET
It’s no secret that the Office of Finance has historically been an underinvested area of the business when it comes to technology adoption. However, 2020 was a defining year for the Office of Finance, as it cemented their role as an essential strategic part of the organization – one that was relied upon to provide real-time data to shape critical business decisions amid the pandemic. Because of this, more and more companies are realizing the importance of investing in financial solutions that better support their Office of Finance.
To better understand how the global pandemic impacted the Office of Finance and what the future of financial close automation looks like as a result, Trintech conducted a global survey of 486 financial professionals across nearly 430 organizations in Q1 of 2021.
During this webinar, The Hackett Group and Trintech will discuss:
- The impact COVID-19 had on the Office of Finance
- The biggest challenges organizations are currently facing in the financial close process
- The maturity of automation in the Office of Finance
- Key areas to improve in your Record to Report process over the next 12 months
Register to this webinar
Trintech may disclose your information to third parties for this direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This event is worth .5 CPE Credit!
- Discuss the impact COVID-19 had on the Office of Finance
- Learn the key areas to improve in your Record to Report process over the next 12 months
- Discover the biggest challenges organizations are currently facing in the financial close process
Trintech Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Program Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Program Prerequisites: None
Program Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Field of Study: Accounting