Sr Financial Analyst
The Sr. Financial Analyst works closely with Finance management and other key leadership in the organization. The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for performing analysis that is used to develop strategy, monitor our businesses and drive operational decisions. This includes, but is not limited to variance analysis, cost-benefit analysis, financial modeling.
- Maintain, develop, and integrate Adaptive Insights planning suite throughout the company.
- Prepare departmental budgets, business planning, forecasting and trend analysis for operational and/or financial projections.
- Develop and prepare key performance measures around sales and pricing, monthly financial presentations, month-end reports, client operational and profitability analysis and other ad hoc analysis.
- Perform variance analysis and track key operational and financial performance measures.
- Interact, present, and work with various departments and business unit leaders in preparation of analysis.
- Create forecasting models from financial, operational and market data.
- Provide analysis to support cash flow forecasts and measurement.
- Assist with development, measurement and follow-up to annual budget and business planning.