Trintech’s Systems Engineer is a critical role, responsible for the technology and processes that connect our global employees.
Career Growth & Opportunity: The Systems Engineer has multiple career path opportunities including leadership of developing IT teams. We invest in both technical training and leadership mentoring for all employees and leaders in the company.
- Lead Systems engineering projects as a subject matter expert across multiple domains (e.g., Windows, Database Server Administration, Web Server Administration, etc.).
- Lead support for ServiceNow, UKG, Okta and other enterprise application suites
- Leads in planning and implementing changes to infrastructure with the goal of enhancing performance.
- Collaborate with internal customers to ensure IT roadmap transparency and alignment with business priorities.
- Document and standardize processes to drive automation and ensure projects are delivered on time, on scope, and on budget.
- Drive accountability and process maturity through ITIL core processes (Change, Incident, Problem, etc.) and manage to metrics.