Subscription Service Levels And Support Terms
“We”, “Us”, and “Our” refers to Trintech and “You” and “Your” refers to Subscriber, Customer, or Licensee as defined in the Agreement. Each also referred to as a “Party” or jointly the “Parties”
Subscription Service Levels are designed to set expectations and help ensure that both Parties understand and agree to mutual levels of service for production environments.
Scheduled Maintenance. Periodic maintenance will be performed on the Subscription Services for system and software upgrades, service packs, hardware replacements and upgrades, and maintenance and backup procedures (“Scheduled Maintenance”). Scheduled Maintenance time does not count as downtime. Scheduled Maintenance typically is communicated no less than two weeks in advance, scheduled to occur on the weekend.
Availability Guarantee and Services Credits. We provide 99.7% uptime with respect to the Subscription Services during each calendar month of the Term (collectively, the “Availability Guarantee”).
- If in any calendar month this Availability Guarantee is not met by Us and You were negatively impacted (i.e., attempted to log into or access the Subscription Services and failed due to the unscheduled downtime of the Subscription Services), We shall provide, as the sole and exclusive remedy and liability to You for Our failure to meet the Availability Guarantee, a service credit equal to five percent (5%) of the previous month’s fee for the use of the Subscription Service (“Service Credit”).
- In order to receive a Service Credit, You must request it within five days of the end of the applicable month. If You submit a Service Credit request and do not receive a response within 48 hours indicating that the request was received, You must resubmit the request because the submission was not properly received and will not result in a Service Credit. If You are past due or in default with respect to any payment or any material contractual obligations to Us, You are not eligible for any Service Credit. The Service Credit is valid for up to one month from the month for which the Service Credit was issued. We shall calculate any service level downtime using Our system logs and other records.
Standard Support Hours. Our standard support hours are 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
Sensitive Data. Only Data as described in Our Data Acceptance Policy is allowed on the Subscription Services. Subscriber acknowledges that from time to time We may need to transfer Subscriber Data within Your own secure network in order to provide 24×7 Support. Our Data Acceptance Policy can be found at https://www.trintech.com/terms-and-conditions.
Business Continuity. We have a Business Continuity plan designed to allow for recovery within four (4) hours from the time a recovery event is initiated. The Business Continuity plan shall include, without limitation, the following elements:
- Servers architected with dual components where possible such as dual NICs, dual power supplies, dual CPUs, etc
- Redundant firewalls in place
- Redundant networking in place
- Daily backups beginning at approximately 2:00am (in the local time zone of the data center) including full weekly and daily differential and backup is retained offsite for four (4) weeks unless otherwise agreed
- Data center architecture with industry standard cooling, power, fire controls
- Secondary facility
Monitoring and Response. Fault Monitoring – We monitor status of events on network devices including network availability and backup success/failure. In addition, We will monitor database sizing and job loads and provide suggestions to You to achieve optimal performance metrics.
Response Time Goals. When alerted of a potentially critical problem by any of our monitoring systems, We will begin troubleshooting and addressing the problem and will initiate contacting You via support ticket, telephone call, or both depending upon the severity of the situation or the rules of engagement according to the table below. Support tickets initiated by You will receive responses in the same manner.
|Priority level||Emergency: P1||Urgent: P2||Standard: P3|
|Example Situation||You cannot access the Subscription Services||Your Subscription Services are accessible but in a reduced state|
(timeouts or slow state of response)
Your Subscription Services are functioning within its acceptable parameters, but you require information or assistance
|Response Time Goal||Within 30 minutes||Within 2 hours||Within 8 hours|
We exercise commercially reasonable efforts to meet the following response times goals but do not guarantee that the response times will always be met.
Support Contact Structure. We will take all reasonable steps in assisting You in resolving problems with the Subscription Services which may be reported from time to time by Subscriber.
Level 0 – Subscriber
- You need to designate 2-5 people (“Designated Users”) who can contact Our Support. These Designated Users may be administrators, Your IT or super users.
- These Designated Users must have attended the full Software product training program.
- You are responsible for taking the first line of technical support call and all end user issues and queries must be funnelled through the Designated Users. These Designated Users must try to isolate the problem and eliminate other factors as potential causes of the problem such as Your internet and network issues. The Designated Users are required to provide sufficient information and data to assist us to resolve any reported errors.
- This level of Support is referred to as Level 0 support.
- Only unresolved issues should be raised to Level 1 Support. For high severity issues, We recommend to call rather than email.
Level 1 – Us
- Level 1 activities include logging the call into Our tracking system, determining the severity/ priority of the issue and attempting to resolve problems relating to the use or functionality of the system.
- This level may also require further analysis and resolution. Subscriber will also be informed if the issue falls outside the parameters of Support.
- In the event the issue fails outside of the parameters, You can request further assistance via Professional Services and a Statement of Work. Such Professional Services shall be chargeable at Our current Professional Service rates.
- If We are unable to resolve the issue using Level 1 resources then the issue will be escalated to Level 2.
Level 2 – Us
- We will receive an unresolved Level 1 support incident.
- Level 2 Support provides resolution expertise in areas specific to the nature of the incident. A call-back may be required depending on the severity of the problem. This level may also require further analysis and resolution. If We are unable to resolve the issue using Level 2 resources then the issue will be escalated to engineering or other appropriate resources.
- We will receive an unresolved Level 2 support incident for resolution via engineering and development resources
- This escalation support works with the Level 2 support team to resolve issues related directly to product development.
- Incidents may require escalation to other teams/departments within Our team.
- Escalation support is only available 0800 – 1800 CST (Central Standard Time) in the US.
The contact details for Our support department are:
Inside US: 1-800-317-7998
Outside US: +1 855-882-7420
EMEA Number: +44 (0) 8706 260 729
Submit a Support Request: success.trintech.com
Technical support and consultation for Supported Languages is only provided in the English language.