The Shared Services and Outsourcing Network (SSON) is an online source for global business services executives and business leaders who leverage technology and best practices to improve operational efficiency. SSON delivers the latest industry news, thought leadership, and analysis through written articles, online events, webinars, white papers and in-depth market reports. Now in its 24th year, Shared Services and Outsourcing Week (SSOW) delivers over 1,000 attendees with the leading industry trends and tools to step ahead of their competition and develop the leaders of tomorrow.
Interactive Panel Discussion “Tech Talk”: End to End Process Standardization
- Janice Dailey, Accounting Senior II, LKQ Corporation
- Manny Korakis, SVP, Chief Accounting Officer & Corporate Controller, IQVIA
- Michelle Baker-Crail, VP of Enterprise Solution Sales, S&P Global
- Brian Martin, VP & Site Lead, US Shared Services Operations, Pfizer
- Moderator: Ken Fritz, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions, Trintech
View this panel discussion to hear the first steps these best-in-class organizations took in standardizing their finance and accounting processes and how technology has played a vital role in standardizing those processes.